You are no stranger to singing along and we want you to be part of the creative process. So, we've figured out a way for you to create your own version of the chorus to my song, "MISSING HEART".
All you need is a SoundCloud Account and a microphone on your computer. Don't have one? Get yours here.
Once the project has ended we'll re-mix and premiere it with all of YOU singing the "hallelujah" chorus collectively with me.
I AM A MISSING HEART WITH NO PLACE LEFT TO START
TO EVER FIND MY WAY AROUND THESE EMPTY PARTS
I AM A MISSING HEART
To start recording the chorus to Missing Heart, click the REC button.
Register to Win an Autographed Custom Gibson "Elitist Dwight Yoakam "Dwight Trash" Casino" Guitar. Contest rules and details can be found at the link below.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The "Dwight Yoakam Enter To Win A Custom Guitar" Online Sweepstakes 2012 Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The Dwight Yoakam: Enter to Win a Custom Guitar Online Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 6:00:01 PM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") September, 4th 2012 and ends 5:59:59 PM EST on September 24th, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and had Internet access on or before September, 4th 2012. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Warner Music Nashville ("Sponsor") and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning 6:00:01 PM EST on September 4th, 2012 navigate to the Dwight Yoakam 3 Pears Interactive Page ‘LightBox’ available at http://www.3pears.DwightYoakam.com ("Registration Page"), and follow the instructions to enter the contest including submitting your first name, last name, street address, e-mail address, and zip code by 5:59:59 PM EST on December 9th, 2012 (the "Entry Period"). Entries must be received by 5:59:58 PM EST on September 24th, 2012. In order for electronic entries to be valid, entrants must click on the "I Accept" button on the website. Limit 1 entry per email address. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) potential grand-prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about December 25th, 2012. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: The winner will receive a Custom Guitar (Approximate Retail Value: $150.00). Any and all taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the minor's behalf to the winner's parent or legal guardian who must sign all required releases. The prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The prize will be awarded. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason, the winner agrees that Sponsor has no further obligations to the winner other than delivery of the remainder of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Registration Page or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Registration Page or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES, REGISTRATION PAGE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winner's Name: For name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 24th, 2012 and received by December 27th, 2012 to the "Dwight Yoakam Enter to Win a Custom Guitar" Online Sweepstakes: Winner's Name Request, 20 Music Square East, Nashville, TN 37203, attn: Digital Marketing Director
10. Removal From Future Sweepstakes Mailings: By submitting an entry on the Registration page, Entrant will be opted-in to the Dwight Yoakam Email List. To have your name and email address removed from their mailing list or from Sponsor's future sweepstakes mailings please click the applicable unsubscribe link in the latest email received from Warner Music Nashville. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days.
© 2012. Warner Bros. Recording Corporation. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.